SkilledCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

[Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal Empty [Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal

Post by 00DanaRocks00 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am

00Danarocks00 Ban Appeal

Dear admin,
      This is Elise, 00EliseRocks00, speaking currently. Dana, 00Danarocks00, says to be innocent and constitutional to the server. She says she does not know anything about what happened and doesn't know where it happened either. 00Danarocks00 has been broken down through this process because her Minecraft belongings have been stolen by other players as well as her architecture been annihilated. I believe the banning was fallacious and a misunderstanding even if the records retort an opposing side of the predicament. Dana says she is very sorrowful for whatever it is she may or may not have obliterated. I write this to reciprocate a defending side of 00Danarocks00. Overall I, 00EliseRocks00, believe that 00Danarocks00 did no harm to any of the architecture of others and should be therefore unbanned from the server. Now I will let 00Danarocks00 speak for herself below this message. ~00EliseRocks00

Dear admin,
      This is Dana now, I'm really sorry if you may have thought I was griefing even though I may or may not have caused a problem. And I definitely did not take from other players chests or damaged other peoples properties. But I know what it's like to be griefed because I have been very sad when other players stole from my chests and broke down my house, which is why I destroyed the rest of my house (there was barely any left) and placed it somewhere else so I couldn't get stolen from again but actually someone did destroy my property again and I lost something that I found near a spawner that can never be crafted on a crafting table, it was a saddle. I'm very sorry if I caused any problems because someone saw me looking into someones chest. But I assure you I would never grief and that I have nothing to do with any of this. And if you ever see me looking into someone else's chest well then, it's probably for a good reason like putting something in. I am very sorry and I really hope you will give me another chance on the server and if you do I promise I will never do anything like that. ~00Danarocks00

00DanaRocks00

Back to top Go down

[Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal Empty Re: [Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal

Post by conguy316 Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:35 am

You have been forgiven. But if this happens again, you will not get another chance. So have fun and be safe on SkilledCraft!
conguy316
conguy316
Idealist

Back to top Go down

[Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal Empty Re: [Pardoned] 00DanaRocks00 Ban Appeal

Post by FLAM1NGDEER Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:43 am

lock lol con
FLAM1NGDEER
FLAM1NGDEER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down