SkilledCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] (Mod) Kurt's Idealist App

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[Accepted] (Mod) Kurt's Idealist App Empty [Accepted] (Mod) Kurt's Idealist App

Post by Kurt Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:30 am

Dear, People of Higher Authority (Idealists,Admins,etc)

My name is Kurt Paris, also known as NawImStraight by a select few. And I am posting this Topic as regards to a promotion that I am seeking/hoping for. I have been Moderator for SkilledCraft for just about around a week and in that time I have learned a lot, not just about the rules, but also the people. The main reason I jump on SkilledCraft everyday is not so I can kill a cow and craft a house. No, I come here because over the last week or two I have in my opinion built a Minecraft Relationship with the people and staff of Skilledcraft. And being mod, It was my job to watch that in game chat box like a hawk watches it's pray. I have learned who has a sense of humor, who I need to watch closer, and who is trouble and who is not, So with an exception of current (some) idealists and of course the owner, I personally believe I know the people of SkilledCraft more than anyone. And that gives me an edge as a staff member. By that I mean instead watching someone that I fully trust like Con, I could spend more time watching a new member that doesn't know the rules and regulations. And that has made my position as Mod that much easier. Anyways, down to the main subject, Idealist. The reason I believe I would make a great Idealist is simply cause of my dedication to my position. Moderator made me feel like I earned something great on this server, It made me want to dedicate myself to Minecraft and SkilledCraft that much more, and in my opinion dedication to something is a great trait in someone as the rank of Idealist. Another reason is what I bring to the table. I like to think of myself as a very humorous yet diciplinaristic person, and that's great for providing a safe yet entertaining gaming environment for everyone included. So, I guess that's all i have for you, will this app get me to where I want to be as a staff member, if not. Well then i just wasted 15 minutes of my life lol. Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you get back to me shortly =)

Kurt
Idealist

Back to top Go down